I am a teacher and school starts next week!
I am also 6 months pregnant. Funny tidbit, when last school year started I was 8 months pregnant.
I am moving from 2nd grade to 4th grade! I am very excited to get to work with the bigger kiddos but switching classrooms while being the mama of a 10 month old and pregnant has been challenging.
My update this week is short and sweet because I have so much to do to make sure week 1 is a success. The way the year begins is the way the year will end.
Pregnancy Update Week 23:
- I ate TWO cans of sardines this week. They are super nutritious and honestly, did not taste as bad in my mouth as they did in my head. I should have started eating this superfood sooner. Some other fish have a lot of health benefits too, but I favor sardines because they are already cooked!
- My belly feels BIG. My belly grew a lot this last week and is officially limiting what I can do. I’m working on an art project to hang above our bed and my belly started protested to all the time I spent working on the floor bent over.
- Also, my calves and feet are started to swell when I sit for longer than an hour. Something I discovered at a teacher training this week. I will remind myself to constantly move and constantly rest. A delicate balance.
- Baby In the Belly has been moving so much this week. I think it’s because I’ve been to a lot of teacher trainings where I have to just sit and listen so I’m not moving around as much to rock baby to sleep.
- Baby Outside of the Belly has finally gotten a second toof and has the cutest sounding laugh I’ve ever heard. I will do just about anything to make that baby laugh.
Bump Photo at 23 Weeks